Charming and characterful cottage set within a beautiful conservation area within the highly regarded village of Stoke Golding. Beautiful countryside views to rear and has been thoughtfully extended and modernised to offer a contemporary kitchen/diner, formal sitting room, separate snug, utility/boot room, w/c, three good sized bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth are delighted to offer to the market Crown Hill Cottage, a charming and characterful home. The property has been beautifully updated and modernised by its' current owners and is situated in the heart of the village of Stoke Golding. The property occupies a central location on the most sought-after Station Road, sitting within the conservation area boasting a pretty façade, stunning countryside views and a generous internal living accommodation.
The village of Stoke Golding is positioned close to lovely countryside, whilst also having easy access to Hinckley, Nuneaton and the M69 motorway with links to the M1 and Leicester. The village provides a primary and secondary school, several public houses, a restaurant, along with a village shop and hair salons.Accommodation
- The property has been beautifully maintained with bright and airy living space supported by warm and contemporary interiors. The accommodation is arranged over two floors to comprise Entrance Hall with featured tiled flooring giving access to the snug with dual aspect, in-set log burner and laminate flooring, the formal living room also features an in-set log burner with slate style hearth and beamed detailing above with window to front elevation and French doors out to the rear garden.
The kitchen/diner is the most recent upgrade made by the current vendors, a clever mix of contemporary furnishings within a period cottage, making the most of the views the property has to offer. There is also a large utility room with stable door to the seating terrace, a pantry and downstairs w.c. complete the ground floor.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, with the family bathroom comprising full height thermostatic shower with glass doors, free-standing white bath with claw feet and traditional mixer tap over, traditional WC, base mounted sink with granite style worktop and white vanity unit.Outside
- The gardens are mainly laid to stones with central patio area, well stocked border to rear elevation and a small ornamental pond. There is a water source and two feature lights to rear elevation. Panelled fencing to one side and wall to other with wire fencing to rear and open countryside views beyond.
Steps down from main garden to further patio area with access to brick-built store with wooden door and inset glazed detailing and uPVC window to front elevation, single pendant light, electrical sockets, and additional external light. Pathway to side of property leading to a gate giving access to front of property.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band C.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected.Measurements
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band DMoney Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.