A beautifully positioned detached four bedroom family home located on the edge of this desirable village. Set back from the road and enjoying a broad frontage with open countryside views to the front, the property is offered with no upward chain and lends itself to further enhancement, personalisation, and possible extension (STPP).General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market this detached four bedroom family home located on the edge of this desirable village.
Set back from the road and enjoying a broad frontage with open countryside views to the front the property is offered with no upward chain and lends itself to further enhancement, personalisation, and possible extension (STPP).
Internally, the inviting accommodation includes a large 'L' shaped living / dining room spanning over 23 feet with patio door to the rear garden and a feature fireplace. The good-sized breakfast kitchen comprises a modern white fully fitted kitchen which has been replaced in recent years including integral appliances.
On the first floor is a generous landing area leading to four bedrooms. These are served by a family bathroom with the principal bedroom having ensuite facilities.
Outside, the property is set back from the road with the front of the property facing West and enjoying open countryside views and ample parking on the large block paved driveway in addition to the provision of a garage.
The front driveway has a shaped, stocked border with various interests. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden which is neatly presented and maintained comprising a patio area, shaped lawn and borders with various mature shrubs and trees providing both interest and a good level of privacy.
With no upward chain, a rare opportunity ....Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance porch, hallway, breakfast kitchen, open plan living room / dining room, W.C/cloakroom
First floor: Landing, four bedrooms, principal with ensuite, family bathroomLocation
- Cosby is a delightful village with a wealth of character and charm and has a brook running through the heart of the village. You can enjoy being part of the village by taking part in community events such as the annual Cosby duck race.
Cosby is situated south of the city with easy connections to the city and the motorway networks. Cosby offers a wealth of local amenities including shops ideal for day-to-day shopping, post office, pharmacy, restaurants, public houses, golf course and the reputable Cosby Primary School.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected.Local Authority
- Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP (Tel: 0116 2750555). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.