A modern detached house attractively positioned in the small and popular rural village of Congerstone. The house boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and wonderful open plan living.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market this modern detached house attractively positioned in the small and popular rural village of Congerstone. The house stands slightly elevated above Shadows Lane boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and wonderful open plan living.Location
- The property is located on the most popular picturesque Shadows Lane within the heart of the village and bordering the grounds of the Gopsal Estate, Shackerstone with countryside walks on your doorstep.
Congerstone itself offers a primary school and public house and is well placed for commuting to various Midland towns and cities being within easy reach of the M42, M69 and the M1.
Some three miles away is the much picturesque and historic Market Bosworth where there are a range of boutique shops, public houses, and restaurants. Alongside doctors, dentists, vets, library, and well-regarded state and private schools within the area.Accommodation
- Positioned in a generous plot, behind a large raised front garden and steps up to the front door. Ideally suited for family living the property offers an abundance of open plan living accommodation, expect to find; Entrance Hall, WC, sitting room with bay window and opening into the large dining room which in turn leads into the kitchen and out onto the one of few seating terraces.
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, a fourth single bedroom and a recently refitted three-piece family bathroom. The main bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room.
To the rear, the shared driveway allows parking and access to the single garage which also has a personnel door out onto a raised decked area at the rear of the garden. The main garden is beautifully stocked, laid mostly to lawn with a further paved walled seating terrace to the side of the property.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band E.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.