Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts – (Payable to Alexanders)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the Tenancy (Payable to Alexanders)
- Payment of £50.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% over the bank base rate of Natwest plc
- Payment of up to £120.00 for the reasonable incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early terminations of the tenancy:
- Late rent over 24 hours £40.00
- Chasing Late Rent Payment £40.00 per call
- Early termination of the Contract £175.00
During the tenancy (Payable to the Provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – Gas, Electricity and Water
- Communications – Telephone and Broadband
- Installation of Cable/Satellite
- Subscription to Cable/Satellite Supplier
- Television Licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Alexanders Property Services Ltd is a member of Property Mark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme.