Available from the 3rd May 2023 is this stunning four bedroom detached home situated on the popular Roman Gate development. The property itself features a large, open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a separate utility room, a spacious living room, an ensuite to the principal bedroom.General Description
- Alexanders is delighted to off to the Lettings market this stunning four bedroom home that features a large, open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, a separate utility room, a spacious living room, an ensuite to the principal bedroom.
On the ground floor, the contemporary kitchen, dining and family area boasts an open-plan design, along with selected integrated appliances and designer fitted units. There is a set of elegant French doors from the dining area onto the enclosed rear garden, while the separate utility room also provides access to the garden.
Overlooking the front garden, a spacious living room can be accessed from the welcoming entrance hallway, while a downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor.
To the first floor, there four bedrooms with an ensuite to bedroom one, while bedrooms two, three and four share the modern family bathroomLocation
- Roman Gate is a development of new 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes in Melton Mowbray that affords a convenient location for commuters and families alike.
This attractive collection of homes all benefit from a high specification, selected integrated appliances, and private gardens, as well as off-street parking or a garage to each plot.
Leisure attractions are plentiful in the area, with Twinlakes Theme Park just three miles away, the popular Melton theatre around one mile away, and Melton Mowbray golf club just four miles away, to name a few.
Transport connections in the area are excellent, with the A46 just 15 minutes from home, while the cosmopolitan Leicester city centre can be reached in a 30-minute drive.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole acting agent, Alexanders (01530) 435905.Local Authority
- Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH (Tel: 01664 502502). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Agents Note
- Please note the garage is not included as part of the tenancy.