Available from the 2nd May 2023 is this delightful three bedroom cottage on the outskirts of Kirkby Mallory. The property has four acres of land including four paddocks, a triple stable block and a tack room. Approached via a long gravel driveway with plentiful off-road parking and a detached double garage.General Description
- Alexanders offer to the rental market this most superb three double bedroom cottage with equestrian facilities including 4 acres of paddock land. The property is nestled in countryside on the outskirts of Kirkby Mallory. Access is via Leicester Road which provides a through route to Hinckley in one direction and Leicester City Centre in the other.
The property was formerly part of the Tooley Estate and is one of a handful of properties found within its grounds. The accommodation has been thoughtfully extended and updated, and now provides well-presented open-plan kitchen and living space.
The hall leads an L-shaped kitchen with space for a dining table through to a snug. There is also sitting room and garden room. The utility room with access to a w.c is set off the garden room. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom provides en-suite facilities.
The property is approached via a long gravel driveway which provides generous off-road parking and access to a detached double garage. The rear garden has been seeded to lawn and there is a large seating terrace directly to the rear of the property. There is circa 4 acres of land providing four paddocks, a triple stable block, and a tack room with power and running water.
Available from 2nd May 2023. Viewing strictly by appointment only via the sole acting agent, Alexanders (01530) 435905.Accommodation
- 1.73m x 1.63m (5'8 x 5'4) - Hall
- 5.18m x 3.05m max (17' x 10' max) - Snug
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12'6 x 10'9) - Utility Room
- 2.59m x 1.60m (8'6 x 5'3) - Garden Room
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11'4 x 10'11) - Sitting Room
- 5.16m x 4.83m (16'11 x 15'10) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 5.16m x 3.71m max (16'11 x 12'2 max) - En-Suite
- Bedroom Two
- 3.81m x 3.25m max (12'6 x 10'8 max ) - Bedroom Three
- 3.63m x 2.92m (11'11 x 9'7) - Bathroom
- 5.82m x 5.18m (19'1 x 17'0) - Stables
- Three stables, each measuring 12'0 x 12'0 and a tack room measuring 12'0 x 12'0Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band TBC.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.