A beautiful double bay fronted period property set in a super plot with open countryside views to the rear. The interiors are full or character and charm, and outside there is a gravel driveway leading to a detached double garage.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth are privileged with instruction to market this beautiful double bay fronted period property, situated on the edge of the village settlement of Witherley.
The property occupies a large plot with detached double garage to the side, generous rear gardens and views of open countryside to the rear.
Woodbine Cottage retains much of its original character and charm, with features such as exposed beams, brick fireplaces, oak doors and original flooring. The property has been cleverly updated and extended and now provides a gross floor area of circa 2,400 square feet.Location
- There is a village pub, primary school and church within Witherley. The nearby town of Atherstone has a full range of amenities and a train station providing excellent commuter access to London, Birmingham and Leicester.Accommodation
- The property has a traditional porch, with front door leading into the entrance hall featuring parquet flooring. There is an impressive oak staircase and access to the open-plan front to back kitchen/diner, with island unit and granite worktops. The sitting room features a brick fireplace with inset cast iron log burning stove and arched oak door, leading to the family room/snug. There is also a study, utility room/kitchenette and downstairs shower room. The layout offers potential for self-contained ground floor living accommodation.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, and a Jack and Jill family bathroom, with a door from the hallway and main bedroom. A further two bedrooms are found on the second floor, as well as a three-piece shower room.The Outside
- Woodbine Cottage is a handsome and imposing property, fronting Atterton Lane, set behind a brick and wrought iron fence with garden pathway leading to the front door. There is a gravelled drive to the side, providing ample parking and access to the detached double garage with electric roll up doors.
The rear gardens are generous in size, with mature borders. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a seating terrace directly to the rear of the property, several flower beds, and a outlook across countryside.Distances
- Market Bosworth 8 miles, Nuneaton 6 miles, Birmingham 23 miles, Leicester 20 miles, Nottingham 35 miles, Derby 35 miles, Coventry 16 miles, Atherstone Station 2 miles, East Midlands Airport 21 miles.Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band F.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.