An individual detached family home which is set back from the road, it has been vastly improved and extended in recent years to provide, light and bright internal accommodation over two floors and is set within a superb, well maintained and level plot that extends to around 1/3 acre. There is potential for further development subject to the necessary planning consents.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this individual detached family home which is set back from the road. The property has been vastly improved and extended in recent years to provide, light and bright internal accommodation over two floors and is set within a superb, well maintained and level plot that extends to around 1/3 acre. There is potential for further development subject to the necessary planning consents.
Formed by part of the schedule of improvements, the contemporary, modern kitchen impresses with 30 feet of living space enhanced by natural light from the Velux and additional windows. Further benefitting from patio doors leading to the outdoor living space and a wood burner stove. The remainder of the downstairs accommodation continues the open plan theme and offers a dining room, sitting room, complementing utility and entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom/w.c.
Upstairs, off the semi galleried landing are three double bedrooms, with ensuite to the principal bedroom and a family bathroom. It should be noted that there were previously four bedrooms however the principal bedroom has been extended, but the previous layout could be reinstated.The Outside
- Outside, there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. There is also a block paved covered car port area, secured via a five-bar gate and roller shutter door which opens to the rear and provides easy access (if required) for vehicles to the rear gardens.
The beautifully maintained, and well stocked gardens enjoy a south westerly facing aspect which really is the unique feature of the property. With full width raised patio terrace providing excellent outside seating space and steps down to a large lawn with stocked borders, set vegetable gardens, and various interest.
There is a further covered seating area for outside dining and covered log stores. There is a further secondary lawned area which potentially has further scope for development including annexe / residential use or office subject to any necessary consents being obtained. In all we are advised the plot in total extends to around 1/3 acre.Location
- The property is situated in the popular village of Sileby with amenities catering for most day-to-day needs. More extensive shopping facilities are available at nearby Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, or Melton Mowbray. There are good communication links to the industry centres within the region, the Intercity rail link within the village and good access to some of Leicestershire's best known beauty spots within the Charnwood Forest area.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Reception hallway, cloakroom/w.c., kitchen/family room, dining room, sitting room, utility room.
First floor: Landing, three double bedrooms, ensuite to principal bedroom, bathroomViewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band D.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via standard boiler.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.