Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this immaculate semi-detached family home with off-road parking for two vehicles. The property was constructed in 2020 and as such benefits from the remainder of its 10 year NHBC warranty.General Description
- Alexanders of Shepshed offer to the market, with no upward chain, this beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached family home. The property is located on the Kings Gate Development, off Hathern Road, in the market town of Shepshed. The property was constructed in 2020 and as such benefits from the remainder of its 10 year NHBC warranty.
The property has a well-laid-out floor area with three bedrooms supported by a bathroom on the first floor and a beautiful main bedroom suite on the second floor with an en-suite shower room. The parking is conveniently located to the front of the property with a driveway having space for two vehicles.Location
- The town centre offers a full range of local amenities and fantastic commuter access to Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham via the M1/M42 motorway networks. The town is also within a few minutes drive of the beautiful Charnwood Forest providing an array of country parks and recreational activities abound.Distances
- Loughborough 5 miles, Leicester 14 miles, Nottingham 19 miles, Birmingham 36 miles, London St Pancras from 1h 22m, East Midlands Airport 7 miles (distances and timescales are approximate).Accommodation
- The property has an impressive floor area of 1,212 square feet, with contemporary living accommodation laid across three floors. The interiors are presented in immaculate order throughout having been lovingly maintained.
In brief, expect to find; an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, and a sitting room with French doors providing direct garden access to the rear. There is also a downstairs w.c.
Upstairs, you will find four generous bedrooms, two large doubles, and a contemporary family bathroom. The main bedroom suite is located on the second floor and features en-suite shower room facilities.The Outside
- The property is positioned on a quiet residential street and occupies a generous plot. Set back from the road behind a driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles with low-maintenance landscaping. There is a pathway leading to a gate providing access to the rear gardens which are laid mainly to lawn with seating terrace directly to the rear of the property.Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Shepshed (01509) 642196.Tenure
- Freehold. In the future, the property may be subject to a maintenance charge. For further information, please contact Alexanders.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.