Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN, a beautifully maintained detached bungalow with west-facing gardens having a beautiful pod seating area. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of shops and amenities, whilst enjoying a quiet and private position. The property has low running costs supported by solar panels.General Description
- Alexanders of Shepshed offer to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN this exceptional detached bungalow occupying a quiet and private plot in the heart of the market town of Shepshed. The property has been constructed and is presented to a high standard and has been maintained immaculately by the current owners. There is a large block paved driveway, garage, and private gardens to the rear.
The Charnwood market town of Shepshed is well-placed for access to Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham and their associated airports. There is easy access to the M1 motorway network. The property is within walking distance to an array of amenities including doctor and dental surgeries, supermarkets, public houses, eateries and good local schooling options. There is also a market held every Friday.
The property provides internal accommodation circa 1,400 square feet, as well as an oversized single garage. The living space is well laid out with sleeping accommodation to one end and living accommodation the other, all leading from a large hall. The property has been lovingly appointed and is uPVC double glazed, and gas centrally heated throughout. There is the added benefit of solar panels that are owned by the property and a large multi fuel stove in the main living room which improve the energy efficiency of the property.Accommodation
- The accommodation comprises a porch, entrance hall, study, large main living room, and dining room and a beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room, with granite work surfaces and Fisher & Paykel appliances. From the kitchen is a large utility room.
There are three large double bedrooms, one with direct garden access that doubles as a reception space for the current owners. Both bedrooms one and two provide en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobes. There is a separate family bathroom with a large cupboard for utilities.The Outside
- The property provides an oversized garage/workshop, connected to the living accommodation via the utility room. There is an electric roller door, lighting and power. Outside, the property is set back from the road behind a low-level wall and large block paved drive, giving off-road parking for multiple vehicles. There is a private courtyard to the side of the kitchen that catches the evening sun with a log store and shed. The private rear gardens enjoy a west facing aspect with a seating terrace and beautiful entertaining 'pod' that is included in the sale.Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Shepshed (01509) 642196.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band E.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.