An exceptional four bedroom country home, positioned on the edge of the desirable village of Sheepy Parva and benefitting from no upward chain. This sympathetically extended and upgraded home offers the perfect blend of old and new with an open plan kitchen/living space, three further reception rooms, four double bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathroom. Situated in a prominent position within the village and providing large, spacious landscaped gardens, double garage and an in/out u shaped driveway.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth are delighted to have been favoured with instruction to market this exceptional four bedroom country home, positioned on the edge of the desirable village of Sheepy Parva, close to the historic Market Bosworth and is being offered to the market with no upward chain.
The property is located on the edge of the sought-after settlement of Sheepy Parva; a small hamlet just outside of the larger village of Sheepy Magna with its Ofsted 'outstanding' primary school, revered San Giovanni restaurant and The Black Horse public house. Twycross House School is just 2.5 miles away. A full array of amenities, including independent shops and cafes are accessible in the nearby historic Market Bosworth. There is easy access to the M42 motorway.Accommodation
- Lovetts Bridge has been sympathetically extended and upgraded by the current vendors and now offers beautifully appointed living space is supported by well-proportioned rooms and contemporary interiors.
The living accommodation leads off a beautiful reception hall with staircase rising to the first floor and doors into the stunning open plan kitchen/living room, boasting a fully fitted kitchen and breakfast bar, dining area and snug area with inset log burner. There are also doors to the utility room, WC, and double garage. There are also an additional three reception rooms, currently utilised as a formal dining room, snug/ office, and formal sitting room with doors out onto the gardens.
Upstairs expect to find four double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom, bedrooms one and two both house walk-in dressing rooms and ensuite shower rooms. The principal room features bifold doors onto a balcony looking out onto neighbouring paddocks and the river sense.
The property has a floor area of circa 2523 square feet to include an attached double garage. The grounds are nothing short of impressive, an in and out driveway allows parking for up to six vehicles and access to the garage, there is a small, paved garden stretching along the back of the property. The rear gardens benefit from a recently laid seating terrace, lawn with mature borders to surround, completely private with an orchard and the river sense flowing along the rear of the boundary.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- FreeholdLocal Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band G.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.