Truly unique, the Tower House was built by Messrs Cawrey to provide an impressive, versatile family home. Situated in the village of Ratby, there are a range of amenities, along with a choice of good and excellent state and private schooling options. An ideal home for entertaining, with versatile reception rooms and beautifully maintained landscaped gardens. Spread over three floors with four bedrooms and two bathrooms an internal inspection of this special property is highly recommend.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market the Tower House. Built by Messrs Cawrey this is a truly is a one-off impressive family home.
Situated in the village of Ratby, there are a range of amenities, and a choice of good and excellent state and private schooling options available, as well as a nearby park. Access to Leicester city centre and Loughborough town centre and their associated universities and train stations is excellent, as is the nearby M1 motorway network. The Charnwood Forest is an area of outstanding natural beauty and offers a huge array of walks and access to the countryside. Bradgate Park is located just 4 miles from the property.Distances
- Leicester 5 miles, Loughborough 11 miles, Nottingham 26 miles, Derby 27 miles, East Midlands Airport 15 miles, Leicester Train Station 7 miles (Leicester to London St Pancreas from 1h 3m), Loughborough Endowed Schools 10 miles, Leicester Grammar School 13 miles (distances and timescales are approximate).Accommodation
- An ideal home for entertaining, the main lounge has dual aspect doors giving access to two landscaped garden areas. The rear garden, with a feature pond and water feature, is also accessed by the garden room and so is ideal for summer evenings when entertaining. They link back through the recently upgraded fully fitted contemporary family kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar, connecting from the kitchen is a large utility room with dog washing facilities, opening onto the garden and with an internal door to the double garage with boarded storage in the roof space and two remotely operated electric doors. There is an entrance hall also, with the feature staircase within the tower and a cloakroom off also.
Upstairs to the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a Jack and Jill ensuite between, the current vendors use one as the primary bedroom and the second another living space. Off here is the attractive roof garden, where they have sofas. This is enclosed by wrought iron railings, totally secluded in the summer months. To the second floor there are two further good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.Outside
- There is a block paved driveway allowing parking for several vehicles, side gated access to the gardens. The first with a slate raised pond and water feature with well stocked beds, lighting and this leads to the other garden area which has been laid to lazy lawn, enclosed by high hedging.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, garden room, utility room, double garage.
First floor: Landing, two double bedrooms, jack and jill ensuite, roof garden.
Second Floor: Two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of (01509) 861222.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band F.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.