One of the last two detached plots available at this superb, exclusive development on the edge of this highly regarded, thriving village. The spacious and inviting accommodation can really be described as 'turn key', the specification list is especially impressive, there really has been no expense spared.General Description
- Alexanders of Melton Mowbray are delighted to offer to the market the last two detached plots available at this superb, exclusive development on the edge of this highly regarded, thriving village.
With the majority of plots selling 'off-plan' as sole selling agents we are delighted to be able to off the last two detached plots both of which are in their final stages of build and can be reserved today.
These exceptional, carefully considered homes boast A-class, leading specification which include an extensive list of features way above the standard 'volume' or 'corporate' housebuilder and as such the specification list is especially impressive.
The spacious and inviting living accommodation can really be described as 'turn key' with the soul of the home being the dining kitchen featuring Amtico flooring, oak internal doors throughout, fully fitted contemporary units with Silestone work surfaces over and Smeg appliances including American fridge freezer, electric hob with extractor over, and integral dishwasher. With bifold doors to the rear garden and Velux windows, there really has been no expense spared.
With homes featuring ceramic tiling / Amtico to the ground floor and being fully carpeted to the first floor. There is LED lighting throughout, multiple USB charging points, TV points, a security alarm system and top-quality sliding sash casement double glazed UPVC windows.
Arranged over two floors the spacious landing leads to the generous bedrooms with the principal having an ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower and dressing area. There are three further double bedrooms with bedroom four also benefitting from an ensuite shower room. With a separate study which could also serve as a fifth bedroom. The spacious family bathroom offers a four-piece suite with large walk-in separate shower, double end bath and wash hand basin with vanity unit complete with drawers under.
Outside Plot 23 offers off road parking, garage and walled garden with lawn and full width sun terrace.
This is a must view development by well-known local developer Ian Hardwick in association with Truman Contractors and have the benefit of a 10-Year Build Safe WarrantyAccommodation Summary
- Canopy porch opening into
Ground floor: Reception hallway, cloakroom/w.c, sitting room, snug / dining/living kitchen, utility room
First floor: Landing, principal bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing area, three further double bedrooms, bedroom four with ensuite, study/bedroom five, family bathroomLocation
- Old Dalby is ideally situated for fast access to the surrounding centres of Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough, and Leicester. The new North-West by-pass at Leicester provides direct access to the M1. The village is particularly unspoilt and is situated around a traditional village green setting and offers thriving village community revolving around the local village school, popular pub, and church. The village is well known for its wealth and attractive cottage and substantial properties, as well as its dog-friendly gastro pub, The Crown, which is a 17th-century Inn, sells real ales and seasonal fare and has open-fires and a landscaped garden.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Melton Mowbray (01664) 896332. For further details, final plot availability please get in touch early to avoid disappointment.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via a combination boiler.Local Authority
- Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH (Tel: 01664 502502). Council Tax Band TBC.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.