A spacious five bedroom detached family home situated in the popular village of Newbold Verdon, positioned in an impressive plot with mature gardens affording a great degree of privacy.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market a spacious five bedroom detached family home. The property occupies an impressive plot with mature gardens affording a great degree of privacy, a private drive with off-road parking for multiple vehicles and an integral double garage. The property is positioned in an enclave as part of a small development of just five homes, but accessed via a shared driveway with just one other.Location
- Newbold Verdon is a well-placed and superbly equipped village approximately 4 miles from the historic town of Market Bosworth and 10 miles from the city of Leicester. The wide range of amenities include a primary school, doctors' surgery, pharmacy, grocery store and a selection of eateries.Accommodation
- Internally the living accommodation extends to a gross internal area of 1856 square feet, with a wealth of living space ideally suited for family living, laid across two floors.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a covered porch, large entrance hall with doors into the main hall, dual aspect sitting room with doors out to rear garden, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with separate large utility room, internal door to the garage and a WC to the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find five superb sized bedrooms, four of which benefit from fitted bedroom furniture and a family bathroom. The main bedroom benefits from ensuite facilities and large bank of wardrobes.
Externally, to the front the tarmac driveway provides parking for several cars, a lawned front garden and mature trees giving a great degree of privacy. The rear gardens are also laid mostly to lawn, with gravelled seating areas, mature and very well stocked boarders with access down the side.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- FreeholdLocal Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band F.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.Agents Note
- The driveway approach is owned by the neighbouring property, with a right of way access.