A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Newbold Verdon. Internally, expect to find well maintained living accommodation. The property stands centrally in its plot with ample front and rear gardens, benefiting from views to the rear across open countryside.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market a spacious three bedroom detached bungalow on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Newbold Verdon, with excellent access to Market Bosworth and Leicester, as well as superb amenities to include a grocery store, doctors surgery, pharmacy and a selection of eateries.
Located on the sought-after Desford Road, surrounded by countryside, between the villages of Newbold Verdon and Desford.
The property stands centrally in its plot with ample front and rear gardens, benefiting from views to the rear across open countryside. Set back from Desford Road there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the single garage. The front gardens are mature and well stocked to the boarders with lawned area and access to the rear via a side porch. The rear gardens are impressive in size, laid mostly to lawn with stocked beds, seating terraces and garden sheds.Accommodation
- Internally, expect to find well maintained living accommodation spread across the ground floor to comprise; Entrance Hall with doors to three double bedrooms, bedroom two with a bank of fitted wardrobes and the main bedroom hosting an en suite shower room and a further family bathroom.
The kitchen/dining room and spacious sitting room are located at the rear of the property, with views over the garden. Beyond the sitting room is a spacious conservatory with doors out to the seating area.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.