Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN this delightful three bedroom semi detached home with off-road parking is presented in a good order throughout. Perfectly situated for a variety of amenities and within catchment to Netherseal St Peter's CE Primary School. Open to offers.General Description
- Alexanders are delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented three bedroom house in a sizeable plot with lovely south westerly facing gardens. A gated driveway provides off-road parking for several vehicles. The property offers well-proportioned rooms sizes, low maintenance gardens and there is uPVC double glazing and oil-fired central heating throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, front to back sitting room, open plan kitchen/diner with doors out to pergola. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, including two double bedrooms and a contemporary shower room.
Externally, to the front is off road parking for two vehicles set behind gates, there is also a lawned area and garden path to front door and side access. The rear gardens are low maintenance with block paved seating terraces, gravelled areas and several garden stores.Location
- The property is located within the popular village of Netherseal with easy access to a range of local amenities including pubs, shops, restaurants and plenty of green open spaces in all directions, including Netherseal Saint Peters Sports Club and Netherseal Lawn Tennis club. The well-regarded local schools include Netherseal St Peter's CE Primary School and The Pingle Academy secondary school.Accommodation
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- 3.15m x 5.64m (10'4 x 18'6) - Kitchen/Diner
- 4.27m x 5.64m max (14'0 x 18'6 max) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 4.47m x 3.15m max (14'8 x 10'4 max) - Bedroom Two
- 4.37m x 2.79m max (14'4 x 9'2 max) - Bedroom Three
- 1.88m x 3.20m (6'2 x 10'6) - Shower Room
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch (01530 413126)Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- South Derbyshire District Council, Civic Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0AH (Tel: 01283 595795). Council Tax Band A.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.