A superb, five bedroom detached family home situated on the North side of town, occupying an established, generous corner plot with easy access into town and Melton Country Park on your doorstep.General Description
- Alexanders of Melton Mowbray are delighted to offer to the market this superb, five bedroom detached family home situated on the North side of town, occupying an established, generous corner plot with easy access into town and Melton Country Park on your doorstep.
Offering spacious, flowing internal accommodation that is presented in good, neutral decorative order throughout with an open-plan breakfast kitchen including quality integral appliances and a separate utility area. The addition of a large garden room compliments the kitchen well and makes a large space perfect for family living. With a generous entrance hallway, separate dining room for occasions, a large living room and study this home is certainly not limited on reception space.
On the first floor with a generous landing leading to the principal bedroom with ensuite, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.The Outside
- Outside, the property benefits from off road parking for two vehicles and detached double garage with twin up and over doors and side access door into the rear garden. The gardens are nicely maintained with side gate from the driveway area into the rear garden. The rear and side gardens can be accessed from the garden room, and also from the dining room via French doors. The rear garden is enclosed with patio terrace, steps down to the lawn and stocked borders full of colour and interest in the warmer months with various shrubs and plants. There is a private seating area with a pergola over in the corner.
The enclosed beautiful side garden has a decked area between the garden room and garage with well stocked raised flower beds and garden shed. With a brick wall to the boundary, block paving and dedicated BBQ area this is very private and ideal for hosting with a cherry blossom, fruit tree and side gate to the front garden featuring hedging, pathway, formal lawns to either side, mature trees, and shrubs with established boundary hedging.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Covered porch, Entrance hallway, Breakfast kitchen, Utility, Garden room, w.c./cloakroom, Study, Living room, Dining room.
First floor: Landing, Principal bedroom with ensuite bathroom, Four further bedrooms, Shower room.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Melton Mowbray (01664) 896332.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via a combination boiler.Local Authority
- Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH (Tel: 01664 502502). Council Tax Band E.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.