An immaculate and beautifully presented three bedroom bungalow in the highly regarded Market Bosworth. The property enjoys a generous plot with off road parking for two vehicles, large, oversized workshop/garage and a generous sized rear gardens facing westerly laid mainly to lawn with landscaped boarders.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market this immaculate and beautifully presented three bedroom bungalow in the highly regarded Market Bosworth.
The property was constructed in the 1920s is situated in a tranquil setting within walking distance to the centre of this historic town, the property enjoys a generous plot with off road parking for two vehicles, large, oversized workshop/garage and a generous sized rear gardens facing westerly laid mainly to lawn with landscaped boarders.
Internally, the property has been well maintained and thoughtfully extend and offers deceptively spacious living space extending to 888 square feet of internal accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, large conservatory and three good sized bedrooms along with the family bathroom.
Market Bosworth has selection of independent shops, public houses, and eateries. There is a market every Wednesday and a farmers' market on the fourth Sunday of every month.Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- 3.99m x 4.04m max (13'1 x 13'3 max) - Kitchen
- 3.00m x 3.35m max (9'10 x 11'0 max) - Conservatory
- 3.96m x 2.95m max (13'0 x 9'8 max) - Bedroom One
- 3.51m x 3.86m (11'6 x 12'8 ) - Bedroom Two
- 3.48m x 2.82m max (11'5 x 9'3 max) - Bedroom Three
- 3.02m x 2.69m (9'11 x 8'10) - Bathroom
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band B.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.