This wonderful four bedroom detached family home is located in the sought-after Market Bosworth and features generous and beautifully manicured gardens. The property has a private driveway and an integral garage, and the interiors have been well-maintained providing four good-sized bedrooms and space for all the family.General Description
- Alexanders are delighted to introduce to the market this wonderful four bedroom detached family home located in the sought-after Market Bosworth.
The property features generous and beautifully manicured gardens. The gardens enjoy a south-facing aspect and provide a lovely aspect to the rear over local farmland.
The property has a private driveway and an integrated garage, and the interiors have been well-maintained providing four good-sized bedrooms.Location
- The property occupies a pleasant position on the corner of Redmoor Close; a quiet cul-de-sac situated on the outskirts of this beautifully quaint town nestled in Leicestershire countryside.
A short walk takes you up to the market square where there is a selection of independent shops, and a tempting array of pubs and restaurants in Market Bosworth itself and the neighbouring villages.
The market is held every Wednesday and a popular farmers' market every month. The area also has an excellent reputation for its schooling.Accomodation
- This superb family home is in excellent condition throughout with living space to comprise a large entrance hall with access to a sitting room with French doors to the rear garden, and dining room with access to the kitchen.
The kitchen leads to a utility room which also provides access to the single integrated garage. There is also a shower room/WC to the ground floor.
Upstairs, are four bedrooms and a newly fitted three-piece shower room.The Outside
- Outside, a private driveway provides off-road parking which in turn leads to an integral garage. The rear gardens are well-stocked and established; laid in large part to lawn with mature borders, several seating terraces, and a summer house.Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only, via the sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.