A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroomed semi detached home, situated in the heart of Market Bosworth and its array of amenities. Offering potential to modernise and extend to suit modern family living, subject to the necessary planning consents.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market this well maintained three bedroom semi-detached home in the heart of the historic market town, a stone's throw from the exceptional local amenities to include restaurants, pubs, shops, dentist, doctors' surgery and excellent local schooling.
Set back from Station Road, the property boasts large front garden with potential for extensive driveway, and to the rear a good sized garden laid mostly to lawn.
The property has been in the same ownership for over 30 years and has been well-maintained but is now ready for some internal updating with huge potential to extend subject to the necessary planning consents.
The internal living accommodation is laid across two floors to briefly comprises; Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen diner and bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms.
An internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the potential of this superb propertyAccommodation
- Ground Floor
- Sitting Room
- 4.32m x 3.56m max (14'2 x 11'8 max) - Kitchen/Diner
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0 x 10'8) - Bathroom
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 4.32m x 3.56m max (14'2 x 11'8 max) - Bedroom Two
- 2.69m x 3.25m max (8'10 x 10'8 max) - Bedroom Three
- 2.64m x 2.26m (8'8 x 7'5) - Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band B.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.