A unique opportunity to purchase an extended and exceptionally well presented four bedroom family home, ideally situated within walking distance of the centre of Market Bosworth.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market a unique opportunity to purchase an extended and exceptionally well presented four bedroom family home, ideally situated within walking distance of the centre of Market Bosworth and stunning countryside walks.Location
- The property is situated within a moments' walk of the historic square with its popular pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. The local amenities include a bank, convenience shop, doctors' surgery and dental practice. There is also a selection independent businesses including boutique shops, as well as a weekly market and a farmers' market held in the market place every month. The area is well-known for its schooling, including The Dixie Grammar School and The Market Bosworth School.Accommodation
- Affording uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, the property has been extended and upgraded to create this wonderful and extremely spacious family home. The property has an internal gross floor area of circa 1500 square foot.
Laid across two floors expect to find; Entrance porch, hallway giving access to the living room with inset log burner, leading through to the stunning open plan L shaped kitchen living room that runs along the back and middle of the property with French doors out to rear garden. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs WC and a further office/family room.
To the first floor are four bedrooms, including three double bedrooms and a single. The main bedroom also houses a very stylish ensuite shower room and there is a family bathroom servicing the other bedrooms.Outside
- Externally, to the front of the property there is a lawned area and boasts off road parking for three vehicles. The rear of the property offers a good sized rear garden, kept private by well-established hedging to surround.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.