A fantastic, well presented three bedroom detached property, situated in this popular development within close distance of Loughborough town centre and various commuting links.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this superb, neatly presented three bedroom home built by Jelson homes.
Located on this popular development which is conveniently located for easy access into Loughborough town centre and also commuting, being well placed to join major road networks and public transport with mainline rail services from Loughborough station.
Internally, on entering into the entrance hallway there is a large w.c/cloakroom, leading to the living room with double doors out to the rear garden. The modern fully fitted kitchen incorporates a range of integral appliances, including gas hob, double electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
To the first floor leading from the landing are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with white three piece suite including shower over bath.
Outside, the property enjoys a good sized plot with fully enclosed garden with lawn, patio area and side gate leading to front driveway and the garage. The garage benefits from lighting and power and has a rear door to the garden.
A super home, ready to move into!Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance hallway, w.c/cloakroom, dining kitchen, living room
First floor: Landing, three bedrooms, family bathroomLocation
- The property lies approximately two miles from Loughborough town centre. The location offers good access to local walks in the countryside and is approximately five miles from the M1 motorway. It is also well positioned for ease of access to popular villages such as Quorn and Woodhouse Eaves, where you can enjoy the beautiful walks within the National Forest. The picturesque Bradgate Park is a short drive away.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected and gas fired central heating via combination boiler.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.