Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this semi detached three bedroom home in the heart of Loughborough. In need of cosmetic upgrading, it offers fantastic potential to first time buyers or investors alike.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN this semi detached three bedroom home in the heart of Loughborough. In need of cosmetic upgrading, it offers fantastic potential to first time buyers or investors alike.Location
- Situated in the suburbs of Loughborough it's well positioned for the university and a variety of amenities, it's also well placed for commuting to Leicester, Nottingham or further afield via road or rail. There is also a good selection of private and public schools to choose from.Distances
- Leicester 11.2 miles . Nottingham 17 miles . Derby 21.5 miles . Loughborough Endowed School 0.8 miles . Loughborough Railway Station 2.3 miles . East Midlands Airport 9.5 miles (Distances are approximate)Accommodation
- The property comprises in brief entrance hall, sitting room to the front aspect, dining room with understairs storage and further store room to side which could be converted to into a downstairs w.c or utility space.
Following through into the kitchen with door to the rear garden. The kitchen offers fantastic potential to extend subject to necessary planning consents.
Upstairs you will find two double sized bedrooms and a further single bedroom and also a family bathroom in need of modernisation.
Externally the property benefits from off road parking to the front and large mature rear garden with greenhouse and garden store.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to see the potential this property presents.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222 .Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.