Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000 - A well presented extended detached four bedroom family home located on the forest side of town on the desirable fair meadows development. Set back from the road and enjoying an established, cared for plot this family home is presented in good decorative order throughout and has been improved in recent years.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this well presented detached four bedroom family home located on the forest side of town on the desirable fairmeadows development.
Set back from the road and enjoying an established, cared for plot this family home is presented in good decorative order throughout and has been improved in recent years.
Internally, the inviting accommodation which enjoys plenty of natural light and flows nicely features a contemporary white kitchen which is open plan with a range of wall and base units that continues into the utility area with rear door to outside. There is a separate dining room with patio door giving access to the rear garden, a good-sized sitting room with bay window and feature fireplace. The downstairs cloakroom/w.c. concludes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor is a generous landing area leading to four bedrooms. These are served by a family bathroom with the principal bedroom having an ensuite.
Outside, the property is set back from the road with tarmacadam driveway and extended gravelled area providing extra width for off road parking in addition to the provision of a garage. The front driveway has a shaped lawn area with stocked border with various interests. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden which is neatly presented comprising a patio area, shaped lawn and borders with various mature shrubs and trees with a pergola to the rear patio area.Accommodation Summary
Ground floor: Covered entrance, hallway, cloakroom/w.c., sitting room, dining room, open plan kitchen extending to utility provision.
First floor: Landing, four bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroomViewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via combination boiler.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.