A bright and inviting lower ground floor garden flat presented in excellent, tasteful decorative order and having the unusual advantage of being positioned at end of terrace and therefore having its two own entrances either via Callow Street or the rear garden door via Henniker Mews.General Description
- A bright and inviting lower ground floor garden flat presented in excellent, tasteful decorative order and having the unusual advantage of being positioned at end of terrace and therefore having its two own entrances either via Callow Street or the rear garden door via Henniker Mews.
The open plan living/ dining space allows natural light to flood in and features a shaker style kitchen with marble work surfaces, integral appliances and central island. The fitted seating area maximises dining space with an attractive fireplace with gas fire and marble mantle surround.
Both double bedrooms look out onto the courtyard garden and offer extensive built in wardrobes, shelving and storage. There are two bathrooms, one with full size bath the other with a large walk in 'wet-room' shower. Both have wash hand basin's and w.c's.
There are fitted blinds to all windows with solid limed oak flooring to the reception area and bedrooms.
Outside the courtyard garden offers huge potential, with steel staircase that allows access and egress from Henniker Mews.
There is no upward chain with this property.Accommodation Summary
- Lower Ground floor: Entrance hall, open plan living /dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
Outside: Courtyard garden with access to Henniker MewsLocation
- Callow Street is in amongst some of the most desirable and renowned streets in this area which is known as being a great area to live. With Fulham road on your doorstep and The Kings Road being within a few minutes walking distance.
Both Gloucester Road and South Kensington tube stations are within 15 minutes walking distance.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent - AlexandersTenure
- Leasehold - For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected and gas fired central heating via a Bosch Worcester combination boiler.Local Authority
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea - www.rbkc.gov.ukMeasurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money LaunderingWhere an offer is successfully put forward we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.