A fantastic four bedroom detached family home situated within a popular residential estate in the market town of Ibstock. Close to a variety of amenities and schooling the property also has draft planning granted for the demolition of the existing conservatory and erection of a single storey extension to comprise a stunning open plan kitchen living room, to create versatile family living accommodation... A must view!General Description
- Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch offer to the market this detached, four-bedroomed family home in a popular residential estate within the market town of Ibstock. The town itself has an active community with various churches and community groups, there is also a local Co-Op, primary schooling, various pubs and the popular local tea room. Further recreational facilities include Ibstock leisure complex, Ibstock skatepark and Sence Valley Forest Park.
Internally the property has been well thought out and briefly comprises; entrance hall, L-shaped sitting/dining room, conservatory, modern kitchen with dual-coloured high gloss units and opening through to utility space with same quality finish. There is a door through to integral garage from the utility room and a downstairs w.c./cloakroom completes the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The principal bedroom benefits from ensuite facilities. There are a further two good sized double rooms and a spacious single bedroom, currently utilised as a home office space.
Externally the property is set back from the road behind a front garden, mainly laid to lawn with driveway to the side and access gate to the side. The rear gardens are fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a spacious seating terrace from the conservatory and small brick wall leading along the path to left hand side to further hardscaped area currently housing the garden bar.
The current vendors have planning consent granted for the demolition of the existing conservatory and erection of a single storey extension to comprise a stunning open plan kitchen living room. Plans available on request.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch (01530) 413126.Accommodation Summary
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs W/C
- Sitting Room
- 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0 x 10'6) - Dining Room
- 2.54m x 2.59m (8'4 x 8'6 ) - Kitchen
- 3.51m x 2.54m max (11'6 x 8'4 max) - Utility Room
- 1.57m x 2.06m (5'2 x 6'9 ) - Conservatory
- 3.05m x 3.35m (10' x 11) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 4.29m x 3.48m max (14'1 x 11'5 max) - Ensuite
- Bedroom Two
- 2.57m x 3.51m (8'5 x 11'6 ) - Bedroom Three
- 2.59m x 2.29m (8'6 x 7'6) - Bedroom Four
- 2.54m x 2.29m max (8'4 x 7'6 max) - Bathroom
- 2.46m x 4.93m (8'1 x 16'2) - Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- North Warwickshire Borough Council, Council House, South St, Atherstone CV9 1DE (Tel: 01827 715341) Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.