A beautifully presented and spacious detached property set in a generous plot with landscaped gardens, a detached garage and off-road parking for multiple vehicles.General Description
- Alexanders of Ashby offer to the market this beautifully presented and extended detached family home, set in mature grounds of circa 1/5 of an acre on Ashburton Road in Hugglescote.
Four Winds has been sympathetically extended and updated to an exceptional standard by the current owners. The property features a single-storey kitchen and living space extension, featuring a beautiful bespoke kitchen by Richard John Kitchens and Interiors.Location
- Hugglescote is a village on the River Sense in North West Leicestershire, with a variety of amenities. The village is approximately 1 mile south of Coalville, where you will find a larger supermarket along with other amenities.
The village is also perfectly situated for commuting via the M1 and M42 motorway networks.Accommodation
- The property provides a wealth of living space laid across two floors and extending to just under 2,000 square feet of floor area including the garage.
In brief, the accommodation is laid across two floors and accessed via a solid oak porch. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch through to a large hall with access to useful cloaks cupboard, a formal sitting room with feature wrought iron gas fireplace and surround, bay window to front elevation, and coving to surround.
Beyond the sitting room is the snug/fourth bedroom which in turn leads onto the L-shaped open plan kitchen/living room with bi-fold doors out to the rear garden and seating terrace. There is also a separate utility room and a contempoary, recently fitted three-piece shower room to the ground floor.
A spacious first-floor landing gives access to three double bedrooms, a contemporary four-piece family bathroom, and a separate airing cupboard. Both the principal and second bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobes.The Outside
- The property occupies an impressive plot of 1/5 of an acre or thereabouts, affording a private gated drive to the front with mature hedging to the perimeter.
To the rear are private rear gardens that have been landscaped and are now fully mature, boasting seating terraces, a generous lawn, and beautiful borders and flower beds. There are also three timber-built sheds, a summer house and a detached single garage.Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch (01530) 413126.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Northwest Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Coalville, Leics, LE67 3FJ (Tel: 01530 454545). Council Tax Band E.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.