Alexanders of Melton Mowbray are pleased to be able offer this delightful character cottage to the market, located within this popular and attractive vale village. Offering many original features including exposed beams, original quarry tiled flooring and panelled and latched internal doors.General Description
- Alexanders of Melton Mowbray are pleased to be able offer this delightful character cottage to the market, located within this popular and attractive vale village.
Offering many original features including exposed beams, original quarry tiled flooring, panelled and latched internal doors and the useful provision of a walk-in pantry/utility space.
On entering the property there is an entrance hallway leading into the spacious open plan living room complete with feature fireplace with exposed brick surround and over mantel.
The living area is open plan to the dining area, which in turn is open plan to the fully fitted kitchen.
With considerable character and plentiful natural light, there are double doors opening out to the rear enclosed patio garden with ample space for pots and al fresco dining.
On the first floor there are two generously proportioned bedrooms which are serviced by a modern, classic white three piece bathroom suite with corner bath and shower over. There is also a heated towel rail.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing, comprising a mix of uPVC and wooden double glazed units.
A superb cottage at a great price range!Location
- Hose is a quintessentially English village settlement positioned in the Vale of Belvoir, 6 miles from the market town of Melton Mowbray. Within easy reach is the market town of Grantham (rail access to London in 1 hour) and the bustling city of Nottingham. Access to Loughborough and Leicester is also within easy reach.
The village has a regular bus service, public house, village hall, and associated playing fields. There is a real community feel and a lovely mix of housing stock. The village has excellent school catchments and there is a range of good private schooling options locally including Ratcliffe College.Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- 3.51m x 6.32m max (11'6 x 20'9 max) - Kitchen
- 2.03m x 5.03m max (6'8 x 16'6 max) - Pantry/Utility
- 0.91m x 2.49m (3'93 x 8'02 ) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.28m x 3.68m max (10'9 x 12'1 max) - Bedroom Two
- 3.81m x 2.46m (12'6 x 8'1) - Bathroom
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Melton Mowbray (01664) 291471.Tenure
- FreeholdLocal Authority
- Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH (Tel: 01664 502502). Council Tax Band B.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.