An attractive and unique character home, sympathetically renovated by the current vendors sitting in a prominent elevated position within the heart of this favoured, conveniently located village. Offering many distinct, character features including internal latch and brace doors, beams, and open fireplaces.General Description
- Alexanders of Melton Mowbray offer to the market this attractive and unique character home, sympathetically renovated by the current vendors sitting in a prominent elevated position within the heart of this favoured, conveniently located village. Offering many distinct, character features including internal latch and brace doors, beams, and open fireplaces.
Internally, entering the entrance hall and in turn the dining room which is open to the bespoke handmade kitchen, with open pantry/storage area, large living room, study/guest room, conservatory opening on to the gardens, rear hallway (which could be connected to the outbuilding), double bedroom, family bathroom, utility/boot room. There is a staircase from the sitting room to the double bedroom, this connects to another bedroom currently used as a study. From the main entrance is another staircase leading to a large landing/dressing area, shower room, double bedroom.
Externally is a driveway for two vehicles and a single detached garage with power and electric up and over door, two gated pathways leading up to the gardens, off here is an outside store with Belfast sink and w.c. The gardens are beautifully planted to give colour all year round. To the rear is a lawned area, off here is the outbuilding which would suit as a workshop as is or could be converted to provide additional living accommodation, subject to any necessary planning consents.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, bespoke kitchen, utility room, double bedroom, family bathroom, study/guest room, conservatory, rear hall.
First floor: Two double bedrooms, One single bedroom, Ensuite bathroom, Dressing roomLocation
- Situated in the most sought-after Leicestershire village of Gaddesby. The village enjoys a wealth of charm and character, with a superb country public house and primary school. There are also fantastic road and rail links for commuters, with easy access to Leicester, Melton Mowbray, and Loughborough.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Melton Mowbray (01664) 896332.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating.Local Authority
- Melton Borough Council, Parkside, Station Approach, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leics, LE13 1GH (Tel: 01664 502502). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.