This attractive and substantial detached family home situated within the heart of this favoured, conveniently located village with lovely outlook of the Church opposite. Offering many distinct, character features including internal oak doors, oak lintels, reclaimed bricks, feature glazed windows, bi-fold doors, under floor heating to the ground floor, two feature fireplaces both with wood burners, feature panelling, heritage style garage and carefully created, landscaped outside space this home is rather special.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this attractive and substantial detached family home occupying a prominent position within the heart of this favoured, conveniently located village. Developed and constructed in 2018 by a bespoke, reputable builder the present vendor purchased in early 2019 and has owned since.
Offering many distinct character features including internal oak doors, oak lintels, reclaimed bricks, feature glazed windows, bi-fold doors, under floor heating to the ground floor, two feature fireplaces both with wood burners, feature panelling, heritage style garage and carefully created, landscaped outside space this home is rather special.
Enjoying a prime position and overlooking the church opposite, the property has huge kerb appeal being double fronted and perfectly blending traditional external features with a contemporary specification. The property specifically lends itself to those that enjoy entertaining as the open plan reception space is complemented by the private, walled paved courtyard garden which truly comes into its own in the warmer months.Accommodation
- Internally, the spacious accommodation includes an inviting large entrance hallway with glazed window and views to the rear courtyard, cloakroom/wc leading into the sitting room with oak panelled doors, feature fireplace with wood burner, panelling to rear wall and bi-fold doors opening to the rear courtyard.
The soul of this home is the impressive open plan living/dining kitchen with superb fully fitted contemporary units incorporating a central island, integral appliances, breakfast bar and separate dining area with wood burner. The fully fitted utility supports the feel and function of this most stylish space. With both bi-folds and double doors off the kitchen this space is ideal for entertaining, especially in the warmer months to take full advantage of the open plan layout and outside space.
On the first floor, via the oak and glass staircase, is a generous landing area leading to four double bedrooms. The principal bedroom benefits from a dressing room area and ensuite, with the guest bedroom also having an ensuite. The family bathroom serves the two further bedrooms.
Outside, the property has vehicular access over the tarmac side driveway to parking area and double pitched roof detached brick garage, with double oak heritage style doors and access door. There is an area of raised garden to the side of the garage featuring a decked seating area and lawn with brick retaining walls, dry stone wall and including stocked borders and steps down to the stone paved courtyard garden with feature brick retaining walls, extensive covered seating/patio area and hot tub.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, sitting room, open plan living/dining/breakfast kitchen and utility
First floor: Landing, four double bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite/dressing room, guest bedroom with ensuite and family bathroomLocation
- Diseworth village has a range of amenities including a primary school, a pub and village hall, however just a short distance away is the larger village of Castle Donnington. The amenities there include a primary school, various pubs and eateries, a variety of small shops and a supermarket. Near the property is the Airport Trail used by a thriving dog walking community and local ramblers.
The Plough is a short walking distance from the Property and the Nags Head Pub and Bistro are approximately three miles. Diseworth is located close to East Midlands Airport and very popular with airport roles and is not under the flight path. There is also bus links to all the major Cities from the airport, with many passing through Diseworth. Highly regarded private schools can be found including Trent College and Ockbrook School for boys and girls for private education, both covering children ages 3-17 years.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Northwest Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Coalville, Leics, LE67 3FJ (Tel: 01530 454545). Council Tax Band F.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via combination boiler with underfloor heating to the ground floor.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.