A beautifully presented three bedroom family home in the popular village of Desford. The property has been sympathetically redesigned to incorporate a super, open-plan kitchen and living space with doors opening onto the rear garden. The property provides off-road parking for three vehicles, and well maintained, landscaped rear gardens.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth are delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented three bedroom family home in the popular village of Desford. The property has been sympathetically redesigned to incorporate a super, open-plan kitchen and living space with doors opening onto the rear garden.
To the front of the property is off-road parking for three vehicles, with access round the neighbouring property to the rear landscaped rear gardens. The garden features a generous seating terrace with raised borders and steps up to a lawned area and well-established borders.
The property provides UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation is laid across two floors to comprise: entrance hall, open-plan kitchen breakfast room incorporating a living space with large breakfast bar with seating for four people and an area for dining and living. French doors lead out to the rear garden creating a very sociable, inside-outside living space, perfect for family life and entertaining. There is also an under-stairs cupboard to the ground floor and access into the integrated single garage with electronic roll up door. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, including two double bedrooms, and a family four piece bathroom.
The property is situated in the sought-after village of Desford which has an array of shops, pubs and eateries, alongside primary and secondary schooling including Bosworth Academy, an Ofsted 'outstanding' secondary school and excellent commuter links.Accommodation
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 2.29m x 3.10m (7'6 x 10'2 ) - Living/Dining Room
- 5.84m x 4.06m max (19'2 x 13'4 max) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 2.74m x 4.01m (9'0 x 13'2 ) - Bedroom Two
- 3.05m x 3.0 (10'0" x 9'10") - Bedroom Three
- 3.66m x 2.08m max (12'0 x 6'10 max) - Bathroom
- 2.13m x 2.87m max (7'0 x 9'5 max) - Garage
- 2.34m x 5.18m (7'8 x 17'0) - Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band B.Services
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.