Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this fantastic four bedroom detached family home, in need of some cosmetic upgrading situated in the sought after village of Desford.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market with No Upward Chain a spacious four bedroom detached family home with off road parking and integral garage in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after village of Desford.
Desford is a quintessential village and has an array of shops, pubs, and eateries. The property also stands close to Bosworth Academy, an Ofsted 'outstanding' secondary school, and is within easy reach of major road networks.Distances
- Market Bosworth 5.9 miles. Leicester 9 miles . Loughborough 13.6 miles . Nottingham 28.6 miles . Derby 30.7 miles . Birmingham 35.4 miles . Bosworth Academy 1 miles . East Midlands Airport 17.2 miles . Birmingham Airport 34.4 miles (Distances are approximate)Accommodation
- The property has a floor area of 1200 square feet to include an integral single garage and requires some cosmetic upgrading to provide living space for modern day family life. From the entrance hall there is a spacious sitting room with double doors into a separate dining area, this could easily be opened up to create a modern kitchen/diner.
Separately from the hall is a functional galley kitchen with access to the garden and potential to extend to the rear subject to the necessary planning consents. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom has a useful storage cupboard which has the potential to be turned into an en-suite bathroom.
The property has off road parking up to the integral garage and large lawn to the front which could be resurfaced to provide parking for several vehicles. The rear gardens have been landscaped mainly to lawn with mature borders and a paved seating area.
Overall, this property presents a fantastic opportunity to provide an excellent family home. A rare prospect with an excellent foundation that you can customise to your own specific requirements.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.