*NO UPWARD CHAIN* is this beautifully appointed detached family house with off-road parking and a detached garage. The property is presented in true 'move in' condition and would make an excellent young family home, first time buy or investment.General Description
- Alexanders offer to the market, with no upward chain, this beautifully appointed and presented three double bedroom detached home in the village of Castle Donnington. The village boasts a whole host of amenities and excellent commuter links. Within easy reach are East Midlands Airport and the M1 motorway network giving excellent wider access to Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Leicester and Birmingham.
The property is positioned on a no through and pleasant residential street, set back from the road behind a mature hedgerow, front gardens and a newly laid tarmacadam driveway. The drive continues behind a lockable gate to the side and there is a detached garage behind the main house. To the rear are delightful private gardens, fully landscaped and offering two seating areas, offset by a central lawn with mature borders.
In total the property boasts a gross floor area of 901 square feet. In addition to the garage, the living accommodation is laid across two floors with gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Accessed from a light entrance hall, there is a downstairs WC, under stairs store and fully fitted kitchen, alongside an impressive front to back living and dining room. Both the dining area and kitchen boast direct garden access via glazed uPVC doors. Upstairs are three good sized double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom suite, all accessed from a central landing.
The property is presented in true 'move in' condition and would make an excellent young family home, first time buy or investment.Accommodation
- Living/Dining Room
- 7.34m x 3.33m max (24'1 x 10'11 max) - Kitchen
- 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10 x 9'0) - W/C
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.15m x 3.35m (10'4 x 11'0) - Bedroom Two
- 3.96m x 2.67m (13'0 x 8'9 ) - Bedroom Three
- 3.23m x 2.44m max (10'7 x 8'0 max) - Bathroom
- 4.65m x 2.39m (15'3 x 7'10) - Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby de la Zouch 01530 413126.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Northwest Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Coalville, Leics, LE67 3FJ (Tel: 01530 454545). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.