A rare opportunity to purchase this substantial five bedroom detached period family home, situated in the quintessential village of Broughton Astley. Finished to the highest standard throughout, internal viewing is highly recommended to see the level of accommodation on offer.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market a rare opportunity to purchase this substantial five bedroom detached period family home, situated in the quintessential village of Broughton Astley. Situated in a highly desirable cul-de-sac location, this substantial property has been lovingly maintained and finished to an impeccable standard throughout.Location
- Broughton Astley has three primary schools spread around the village, a parish church and a superb local community that run a range of events throughout the year including the Summer Carnival, Party in the Park, the Christmas Fayre and Lights Switch On and the Santa Dash and Dawdle. There is also a busy high street with a host of public houses, eateries, and local businesses.Accommodation
- Entering the property through an open brick-built porch it is clear to see the high level of accommodation on offer, the spacious hallway with decorative half wood panelled walls and herringbone wooden flooring, opening into the two front formal reception rooms, both benefitting from feature fireplaces and large bay windows with half wooden shutters.
Following through into the main hub of the home is the beautifully designed kitchen/living/dining room, focused around the central island and finished in a shaker style grey with contemporary solid surface worktops. The room has been cleverly designed into three distinct zones, spacious sitting area with beautifully fitted bay window seat, formal dining area and kitchen area. There is also an office/gym, garden room, utility room and downstairs w/c to complete the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find a beautiful vaulted landing. with floor to ceiling feature window. The main bedroom benefits from a spacious walk in wardrobe and ensuite facilities. Bedroom two is also generous in size and also has the benefit of its own ensuite. There is a further three bedrooms and family bathroom, all finished to the highest standard.Outside
- Set back from the road behind a large block paved driveway is this double fronted Georgian detached family home, displaying many original features such as sash style windows. A detached double garage is situated to the right hand side with gated access to the private rear gardens. The gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to provide entertainment and interest all year round with borders, mature trees, wooden pergola to the back of the garden and large seating terrace, which can be accessed from both the garden room and the kitchen/dining/living room.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7AG (Tel: 01858 828282). Council Tax Band F.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.