A spacious, detached family home, boasting a corner plot and located on this popular development on the edge of this thriving, well serviced village. The accommodation is spread across three floors and is well suited to multi generational living.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this spacious, detached family home, boasting an expansive corner plot and located on this popular development on the edge of this thriving, well serviced village.
Owned from new and built circa 2011, this substantial family home offers versatile living accommodation arranged over three floors with six good sized bedrooms.
Internally, the nicely proportioned accommodation benefits from plenty of natural light and offers variable living options complemented by a high specification and presented in good decorative order throughout.
Outside there is a front garden area leading to the front door and to the side a private driveway with off-road parking for 3/4 cars leading to the rear garden and double garage.
The rear garden is partially walled with a main patio area, lawned section and trellised area which is laid to patio where there is also a hot tub (included in sale).Location
- Barrow upon Soar is situated just off the A6 in between Leicester and Loughborough. The village offers a thriving community based around the church and school with extensive shopping facilities and public houses.
The river Soar runs past the village and offers attractive walks and wildlife. The village has its own railway station on the Loughborough/Leicester line and is ideally for commuting to Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, and Melton Mowbray.Accommodation Summary
- Ground floor: Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Sitting room, Study and Dining room.
First floor: Landing, Principal suite with dressing room and ensuite, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Second floor: Galleried landing/seating area, two further double bedrooms, ensuite bathroom. Alternatively, ideal for co-living relative or home office space.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough (01509) 861222.Tenure
- We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water, and drainage are connected, and gas fired central heating via combination boiler.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: 01509 263151). Council Tax Band G.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward, we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.