A modern, well presented three bedroomed link detached family home, occupying a corner position behind a block paved driveway leading to the integral single garage situated in the popular village of Barlestone.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market this three bedroomed link detached family home, occupying a corner position behind a block paved driveway leading to the integral single garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs w/c, sitting room and kitchen/diner with stairs rising to the first floor.
Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms all benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a modern contemporary three piece family bathroom.
The rear gardens are landscaped for ease of maintenance being mainly laid to lawn and benefitting from a large patio area.Location
- Situated in the popular village of Barlestone, the property is within walking distance of the local pub and various eateries. There is also the local church, community centre, primary school, and local football club nearby.Distances
- Leicester City Centre 11 miles, Birmingham 35 miles, Nottingham 28 miles, Nuneaton Train Station 13 miles, East Midlands Airport 17 miles and Birmingham Airport 28 miles. Schooling: The Dixie Grammar School 4 miles, Twycross House 9 miles, Loughborough Endowed Schools 15 miles, Leicester Grammar 16 miles and Repton School 20 miles (distances are approximate).Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor W/C
- Sitting Room
- 4.88mx3.30m max (16'x10'10 max) - Kitchen/Diner
- 3.81m x 4.06m max (12'6 x 13'4 max) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 2.57m x 4.32m max (8'5 x 14'2 max) - Bedroom Two
- 2.72m x 3.15m max (8'11 x 10'4 max) - Bedroom Three
- 2.18m x 2.44m max (7'2 x 8'0 max) - Bathroom
- 2.44m x 5.33m (8'0 x 17'6) - Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.