A super semi-detached home with a private drive and a single garage. The property has been well-maintained throughout with accommodation set over two floors. There are low-maintenance gardens to the rear.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market a super semi-detached home, located in the village of Barlestone with an array of shops, pubs and eateries along with a local primary school and good commuter links.
The property has been well-maintained throughout with accommodation set over two floors and comprising: Entrance hall, WC, sitting room with electric fire and useful under stairs cupboard, opening through to the dining room, which in turn leads to the kitchen and conservatory.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, bedroom one with fitted wardrobes, a further single bedroom and a newly fitted contemporary three-piece shower room.
Outside, the property boasts a larger than average rear garden, fairly low-maintenance with a large paved patio area directly to the rear of the property, with steps up to a further paved area, well stocked to surround and a garden shed. There is also a single garage to the side with personnel door to rear and useful storage above.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Accommodation
- Sitting Room
- 3.56m x 2.95m max (11'8 x 9'8 max) - Dining Room
- 3.35m x 2.39m (11'0 x 7'10) - Kitchen
- 3.45m x 2.34m (11'4 x 7'8) - Conservatory
- 2.34m x 2.24m (7'8 x 7'4) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12'0 x 8'8) - Bedroom Two
- 3.45m x 2.29m (11'4 x 7'6) - Bedroom Three
- 2.54m x 2.08m (8'4 x 6'10) - Shower Room
- 2.44m x 1.65m (8'0 x 5'5) - Tenure
- FreeholdLocal Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band B.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.