Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this superb two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of Barlestone. In need of some cosmetic upgrading, but offering potential to a variety of purchasers. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in close proximity to a variety of amenities.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth offer to the market, with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this superb two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of Barlestone.
The property is ideally positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac of just five bungalows off Smithy Close, a short walk away from the village centre offering a range of local amenities and services.Location
- The village lies approximately 2 miles from the historic town of Market Bosworth, 11 miles from the city centre of Leicester and is well-equipped with a superb array of shops, amenities and schooling.Accommodation
- Benefitting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, the internal accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.Outside
- Externally, the property benefits from a integral single garage and off road parking for two vehicles, the rear gardens are generous is size laid mostly to lawn with extensive boarders and seating terrace.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Market Bosworth (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.