A fantastic two double bedroom town house situated in the popular village of Barlestone. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac the property is presented in good decorative order throughout and versatile living accommodation. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike.General Description
- Alexanders of Market Bosworth are pleased to present to the market, this two double bedroom town house situated in the popular village of Barlestone. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of just eight dwellings, the property is set back from the road behind a double width block paved driveway.
The property is presented in good decorative order throughout and offers in brief; entrance hall into the modern gloss white fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, downstairs w/c and sitting room with French doors out to the landscaped rear gardens. Upstairs from the central landing you will find two double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.Location
- Situated in the heart of Barlestone, the property is a stone's throw from the local pub and various eateries. It's also within walking distance of the local church, community centre, primary school and local football club.Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- 3.78m x 3.38m max (12'5 x 11'1 max) - Downstairs W/C
- Sitting Room
- 4.50m x 3.81m (14'9 x 12'6) - First Floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.78m x 3.38m (12'5 x 11'1 ) - Bedroom Two
- 3.45m x 3.81m (11'4 x 12'6) - Bathroom
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Shepshed (01455) 291471.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby, Hinckley Leics, LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band B.Meaurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.