An exceptional five/six bedroomed detached country home set behind electric gates and a private block paved drive. The property also comes with outbuildings and boasts its own large one bedroom apartment. Perfectly situated within rural countryside, between the villages of Austrey and Appleby Parva/Magna.General Description
- Alexanders of Ashby offer to the market this exceptional five/six bedroomed country home set within rural countryside, behind electric gates and a private block paved drive. The property also comes with double garage and boasts its own large one bedroom apartment. The property provides a gross floor area of over 4,400 square feet.Location
- The property is located between the villages of Austrey and Appleby Parva/Magna and boasts stunning views across open countryside.
The village of Austrey offers amenities to include a post office/store and public house, the property is also very well placed for accessing the major road networks with a main line railway station easily accessible at Tamworth Station.Accommodation
- Internally, there is an abundance of well maintained living accommodation laid across two floors.
Entering via the front porch area, into a spacious hall which leads through to the main living spaces, including a dual aspect formal sitting room with inset log burner, opening through to garden room.
There is also a spacious open plan kitchen dining room, a large study and a family room. A side porch/boot room, spacious utility room and WC complete the ground floor.
Upstairs are five bedrooms and three bathroom/shower rooms, located off the main bedroom is a large office which could be utilised as a sixth bedroom
ursery or a generous dressing room.The Outside
- Externally, the property enjoys private grounds including a generous rear garden laid mostly to lawn.
It also boasts a large, gated driveway and oversized double garage, with home office, store and one bedroom apartment above.
The apartment benefits from one double bedroom, family bathroom and open plan kitchen living room.Viewings
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch (01530) 413126.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- North Warwickshire Borough Council, Council House, South Street, Atherstone, CV9 1DE (Tel: 01827 715341) Council Tax Band F.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.