A fantastic four bedroomed family home within walking distance of the town centre in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with ample off-road parking to front, and beautifully landscaped rear gardens. The property affords well-designed living space and four bedrooms.General Description
- Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch offer to the market this fantastic four bedroomed link detached family home, within walking distance of the town centre.
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac with ample side by side off road parking to front, and beautifully landscaped rear gardens. The property affords well-designed living space and four bedrooms conducive to family life.Location
- The town offers superb schooling and a host of amenities to include a picturesque high street with boutique shops and delicatessens. Whilst enjoying a rural location and surrounded by beautiful countryside the town is superbly positioned for commuting both locally and further afield.Accommodation
- In total, the property boasts a gross floor area of 1,123 square feet. In addition to the integrated garage, the living accommodation is laid across two floors with gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, downstairs WC, front to back sitting room with log burner and snug area with French doors to rear garden. Spacious kitchen/dining room with a second set of French doors to the rear and internal access into the garage, which also doubles up as useful utility space.
To the first floor are four bedrooms and the family bathroom, with the main bedroom affording en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobe.The Outside
- The front of the property is laid to block paving and can accommodate three vehicles side by side, there is access to the integrated garage and a side gate to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a large block paved seating terrace across the width of the property, lawned section and gravelled path to wood store and garden shed.Distances
- Leicester 17.6 miles . Loughborough 12.7 miles . Nottingham 23.7 miles . Derby 24.1 miles . Loughborough & Tamworth Train Stations are both within 13 miles . East Midlands Airport 10.6 miles (Distances are approximate)Viewing
- Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Ashby-de-la-Zouch (01530) 413126.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Northwest Leicestershire District Council, Council Offices, Coalville, Leics, LE67 3FJ (Tel: 01530 454545). Council Tax Band C.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.